Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Outreach and Engagement Manager
Title: Outreach and Engagement Manager – Non-ResidentialLocation: Remote CA - Must be located In Southern California
Ready to make a difference?
ICF is seeking an experienced Account Manager to lead outreach and engagement strategy for non-residential customers specifically within the commercial and agricultural segments. The Account Manager will develop the overall sales strategy to promote our energy efficiency program offerings that help customers adopt more efficient gas and electric equipment and then execute upon that strategy by providing direct sales, account management, and field support. The position will be home-based but will require daily travel to meet with contractors, vendors, and customers throughout southern and central California. The position will be responsible for building and maintaining an account base that achieves same year savings and builds following year pipeline.
The Account Manager position will be responsible for helping customers understand efficiency options relevant to their specific business operations and demonstrating how programs and incentives can improve project economics. This will include working directly with end-users and leveraging relationships with equipment dealers, and contractors to overcome market barriers preventing the adoption of energy efficiency practices. This position will be responsible for meeting specific energy savings goals maintaining a high-level of customer service.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Tuition reimbursement, access to professional development resources, 401k matching, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- And many, many more (Ask your recruiter for more details!)
What you will be doing:
- Develop and execute annual account management strategies for assigned customers
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with contractors, distributors, and customers daily
- Educate stakeholders on the benefits of energy efficiency equipment
- Track and manage the status of multiple projects simultaneously
- Be accountable to specific energy savings targets and forecasting progress to goals
- Write and present summary reports to program management and client
- Log outreach and meeting activities in program CRM tool
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with program participants to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program
- Perform presentations and orientations to prospective contractor and customer participants and represent programs at industry conferences and association events
- Maintain existing and establish new accounts with contractors, equipment vendors and end-use customers
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years of experience in equipment or technology sales, engineering, and/or energy efficiency OR
- 6+ years of experience in equipment or technology sales, engineering, and/or energy efficiency
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
What we would like you to have:
- Experience in Energy Efficiency or Sustainability Consulting
- Experience working in the commercial and/or agricultural sector
- Demonstrated capabilities in building and maintaining relationships with equipment dealers and/or mechanical/electrical trades
Professional Skills you will use:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong outreach and communications abilities
- Sales experience and the initiative to embrace continuous learning toward becoming an expert on the programs and technologies you represent
- Well-developed phone presence and high comfort level in initiating conversations
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to work independently
- Strong organizational skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$77,890.00 - $132,413.00
California Remote Office (CA99)