Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Organizational Design and Change Management Associate
ICF (NASDAQ: ICFI) is a $1.5 billion global consulting and digital services provider that operates with a nonprofit soul. With 7k+ people in 70 countries, we were just named one of Forbes’ 2020 Best America’s Best Management Consulting Firms for the sixth consecutive year and are named one of Forbes’ best Midsize employers.
We have a 50+ year legacy of world-changing work, doubling in size + revenue every five years on average for the last two decades.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We are currently hiring for an Organizational Design and Change Management Associate.
As an Organizational Design and Change Management Associate you will:
Act as a day-to-day support to the client team. Specific tasks and responsibilities can include but are not limited to:
- Conduct primary and/or secondary research to support final client recommendations (e.g., help to design focus groups, design electronic surveys, research to add weight to best-in-class examples and practices).
- Understand a problem at hand to conduct relevant research and synthesize findings into succinct, clear summaries and recommendations.
- Help create final client deliverables, including creating initial drafts of presentation slides, delivering work product on a regular cadence for review, updating existing deliverable documents and excel files, and distilling complex ideas into simple visuals or graphics
- Serve as day-to-day support for client project teams, including creating and updating project plans, keeping document files organized and up to date, creating PowerPoint decks, maintaining excel spreadsheets, keeping meeting notes and sending out meeting recaps, and creating meeting agendas.
- Support client leads with creative ideas about how best to respond to client problems. This may include low team morale, low team resourcing, lack of clear processes and change fatigue.
- Build content for client communication and training programs. This includes heavy emphasis on written content, including email drafts for client communications (e.g., meeting notes and recaps) and content outlines.
- Support client presentations and meetings with note taking, agenda creation, and logistics.
- Work to take client-facing roles on smaller accounts. Our consultants do get opportunities to directly interact with clients as they progress in their career.
Help lead work on organizational design and change management
- Help capture actions resulting from confidential conversations about organizational design and talent decisions.
- Work with the client team in brainstorms to best solve for issues with team efficiency, team knowledge and team dynamics.
- Produce analysis materials at the conclusion of team assessment interviews and surveys. This includes memos and PowerPoint decks.
- Build excel spreadsheets to track organizational costs and analyze components of those costs.
- Track organizational transformation progress, including maintaining excel sheets with total headcount and changes to total headcount and cost.
- Help the client team prepare for organizational design workshops, including creating agendas and managing logistics for all workshop materials.
- Assist in building content and approaches for change management strategies, employee engagement surveys, organizational effectiveness surveys, communications audits and stakeholder interviews.
- Assist in develop communications strategies to meet internal communication change management goals.
- Manage inputs for status reporting throughout organizational transformations. This includes monthly progress decks required by enterprise transformation offices, and excel sheets tracking progress.
- Manage long-term content, for example updating org chart files and job descriptions.
- Assist in developing training materials and approaches to organizational training.
As an Organizational Design and Change Management Associate you will have:
- 2-4+ years of professional experience, preferably in client management, consulting, organizational design, communications, or market research.
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, organizational design, or related business degree
- Strong presentation and communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving
- High comfort with a fast-paced environment
- Self-directed when given ambiguous goals or objectives
- Competent in Microsoft Office suite, including comfort in PowerPoint and Excel
- Advanced business acumen and analytical thinking
- Ability to travel 20%-30% of the time once pandemic travel restrictions are lifted
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
California Remote Office (CA99)