Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Organizational Change Management Consultant
Are you interested in helping prepare the workforce for the future? Are you comfortable helping organizations identify and address organizational challenges? Do you have at least 4 years of experience in organization development, change management, or transformation efforts? If the answers are yes, ICF is growing and we need you!
ICF is seeking an Organizational Change Management (OCM) professional to support a large variety of organizational assessment and transformation projects. This position will be located in the DC area, applicants should be willing to work onsite at potential client locations; however, the position is currently remote due to COVID-19.
The ideal candidate will work with a team to:
- Conduct an organizational assessment to determine how jobs, roles, and structures should change to meet a desired future state
- Develop an OCM strategy and roadmap for new initiatives to improve adoption of IT initiatives
- Provide training (i.e., hands on training and training materials), improve internal communications (i.e., email correspondence, promotional materials, briefings), and organizational development support to support change and ensure adoption of IT
- Conceptualize, coordinate, and prepare client-ready products that meet both company and client standards and needs
- Support the project team to develop stakeholder/ and partner outreach and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in, and support
- Work with team members to recommend, develop, and implement OCM strategies
- Support the design, development, implementation, and revision of project plans and adhere to established timelines
- 4+ years of professional work experience
- Experience and knowledge of organizational assessment and change management principles, methodologies, and tools
- Demonstrated experience producing organization-wide communications and communication strategies
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience leading internal communications activities for organizational initiatives
- Familiarity with continuous improvement and project management approaches, tools, and phases
- Familiarity with agile development methods and practices
- Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight into project progress
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing, and proofreading
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts in an easily understandable written format
- Demonstrated client relationship skills working in a dynamic client environment
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)