Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Operations Support Ticketing Specialist
ICF is seeking an Administrative Operations Processing Specialist. This full-time position will be in support of the US-based management team and the work hours will be the India mid-day shift. This remote position is based out of our New Delhi, India location.
The Administrative Operations Processing Specialist will be aligned with our Operations Business Partner supporting the business growth team, programs and projects associated with our Public Sector Group. You will be responsible for helping deliver day to day administrative, operational, and programmatic activities, ensuring that all processes are followed / executed and that deadlines are met. Along the way you will learn ICF’s internal business processes and technologies. As a part of the Operations team for example, you might help monitor and collect progress reports and create presentations one day, and submit purchase orders, and manage expenses on another day. You will interact with internal leaders as well as other corporate teams frequently. In this role you are required to analyze and solve low/medium complexity problems individually with a moderate level of instruction provided on daily work tasks. Your decisions impact your own work and may impact the work of others.
Here's What you Need:
Fluency in English
4-year degree in a business-related field
Good working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products including Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Word
Bonus Points if you:
- work with a sense of urgency and humor
- have the ability to plan, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks independently
- are known for being analytical, looking at things from all angles
- are resourceful and intellectually curious
- enjoy working in teams
- are able to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing.
- have experience with any or all of the following: status reporting, analysis, data entry, time reporting, purchase orders, and expense submissions
- have the disposition to contribute to a high-performing, motivated workgroup by applying interpersonal and collaboration skills to achieve goals and realize value
- have the ability to contribute to the creation of an environment that facilitates high performance
- possess the ability to work remotely
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)