Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Operations Specialist, Grants Management (REMOTE ROLE in DMV area)
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. Diversity & Inclusion, is simply who we are and what we do.
Operations Specialist, Grants Management
ICF seeks an Operations Specialist with coordination experience in criminal justice, juvenile justice or victim services projects to support a financial management training and technical assistance project on behalf of the Office of Justice Programs (OJP), Department of Justice supporting Tribal grantees and grantee in the U.S. Territories - Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands and American Samoa. The Operations Specialist will provide support for training and technical assistance (TTA) activities including responding to field requests for technical assistance, maintaining a clearinghouse of current and relevant organizational financial management and grants management materials, supporting webinars as needed, conducting grantee outreach, providing project infrastructure and administrative support, and providing logistics support for regional trainings and meetings.
* This position is REMOTE with ability for occasional travel to client offices in D.C. and ICF headquarters in Reston, VA. Candidates must be located in the Washington, DC, Maryland, or Virginia metropolitan area.
- Supporting project training and technical assistance (TTA) delivery by responding to incoming grantee requests via phone and email
- Supporting virtual TTA and other webinars as necessary
- Drafting outreach materials including correspondence and eblasts
- Maintaining and updating project Standard Operating Procedures and templates
- Managing and monitoring a project dashboard and SharePoint portal
- Supporting project quality control through activities such as monitoring deliverables schedule, master project files, and ensuring compliance with project SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Providing logistics support for trainings and regional meetings (i.e., meeting space, A/V equipment, travel support) as needed
- Collecting and compiling data for project reports
- Creating and processing consultant agreements and expense vouchers
- Performing other related duties as assigned
The work requires collaboration with a variety of clients and project points of contact. The candidate must plan and carry out concurrent activities that will ensure a timely and orderly provision of TTA, and must display decisiveness, diplomacy, and sound judgment in resolving difficult problems in work assignments, which are often of a complex and sensitive nature. The candidate must be able to multi-task, and display sensitivity to the confidential nature of federal client work and of the communications between ICF and clients.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- 5+ years in coordinating complex projects.
- Minimum 3 years working knowledge of effective provision of training and technical assistance (TTA).
- US citizenship required by federal government contract.
- This position requires a Public Trust security clearance. Applicants will be subject to government security investigation to obtain clearance prior to the start date.
- Ability to create and manage timelines and collaborate with other teams to complete a project deliverable.
- Ability to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks with accuracy.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills with careful attention to detail.
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications: Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
- Knowledge of the general nature of the victim services and victims’ rights field
- Experience with remote and web-based learning
- Experience with meeting and conference logistics
- Experience with webinar platforms
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as GOV Delivery and MailChimp
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects and tasks
- Project coordination
- Experience with Smartsheet, Salesforce, Microsoft Teams, WebEx and Zoom
- Ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing, demonstrated highly professional demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work with various levels of internal staff, clients, grantees, and vendors required.
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to create and manage timelines and collaborate with the team to complete project deliverables.
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$64,372.00 - $109,432.00
Reston, VA (VA30)