Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Operations Specialist/ Energy Analyst
Residential Products Programs Location: Oak Brook, IL
Ready to make a difference!? As an Operations Specialist, you will support our residential utility programs (retail lighting and products), working closely with the client and ICF’s implementation team, to bring energy efficiency and bill savings to all customers including under-served communities in the greater Chicago area.
The Operations Specialist will gain exposure to various types of energy efficiency projects and interact with a team of professionals to provide best practice solutions to our clients by providing account management support, developing innovative reporting and analysis, conducting market research, and facilitating communications and coordination across various support functions. This position will provide an opportunity for you to apply your academic knowledge, gain exposure to major projects, and build content knowledge and consulting skills.
Why you will love working here:
- Quality of life: Flexible workplace arrangements, work-life balance, employee wellbeing programs
- Investment of the community: Donation matching, volunteer opportunities
- Investment in you: Education Reimbursement, Retirement Planning, 401k matching, Mentorship Programs, Free access to professional development resources such LinkedIn Learning
- Any many, many more *Ask your recruiter for more details!
What you will be doing:
- Work as part of a team on the implementation of energy efficiency programs for utility clients
- Create and maintain spreadsheets and databases for internal & external program performance forecasting, tracking, and reporting
- Assist in preparation of internal and client presentations
- Coordinate and follow up on program quality assurance activities as appropriate
- Collaborate with Retailers, Subcontractors, and others to facilitate operational tasks and requirements
- Other duties as required to support our work nationally and provide direct support to division leadership as needed
What we need you to have (minimum qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 2+ years of experience working with data sets or analyzing market trends
- HS Diploma and 4+ years of experience working with data sets or analyzing market trends
- 2+ years working with Microsoft Excel (Pref Pivot tables and macro experience)
What would be useful:
- 1-2 years of energy efficiency-related work, internships, or other experience
- Strength in data analytics
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Illinois Client Office (IL88)