Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Operations Planning and Cyber Doctrine SME
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our cybersecurity experts work to protect the functions and missions that are vital to our people, government, and military through proactive planning and strong public-private partnerships.
ICF is seeking a Cyber Operations Planning Doctrine SME to work on client site in Arlington, VA.
As a Cyber Operations Planning and Doctrine SME, you will support strategic cybersecurity resilience planning and develop approaches to strengthen the ability of critical infrastructure to withstand cyber threats. This program is responsible for protecting the Nation’s critical infrastructure from physical and cyber threats through effective coordination and collaboration among a broad spectrum of government and private sector organizations.
What you’ll do:
• Develop and coordinate formal plans for cybersecurity operations
• Facilitate operational planning that aligns with policy guidance and priorities
• Contribute to the development of response to cyber threats, vulnerabilities and incidents
• Develop stakeholder engagement plans and after-action reports
• Help coordinate division operations during significant cyber events and incidents
• Develop working groups to ensure representation from all agency cyber entities
• Identify gaps and inform agency’s doctrine development efforts
• Work with key cyber security stakeholders from private sector entities• Support the development of operational plans with international governments
What you will need:
• Bachelor's degree in cybersecurity, information systems and security, or a related discipline• Fifteen (15) years’ experience with cybersecurity as primary responsibility
Experience developing cyber operational plans or policy at a national level
• Knowledge of federal and industry cyber regulatory compliance requirements
Knowledge of current and developing IT and cybersecurity concerns and trends, federal and industry cyber regulatory compliance requirements• Knowledge of current and emerging IT and cybersecurity strategies, policies and related doctrine in both federal and private sectors
• U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position). SCI required.
What would be nice to have:
• Experience communicating and collaborating in an inter-agency role
• Experience working with private sector stakeholders to influence actions or policy• Knowledge of current and emerging IT and cybersecurity strategies, policies and related doctrine in both federal and private sectors
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)