Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. At ICF we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
As a member of ICF’s Contracts & Administration Operations Team the Operations Analyst will work with stakeholders across the group to advance short-term and long-term projects that maximize C&A’s impact on the company and our clients, manage communications to support awareness and cross-functional alignment, and help derive business-critical insights through analysis of data and issues. To be successful this position, the Analyst will bring a problem-solving mindset, creativity, and a partnering approach to their work to support the growth of the C&A group and advance scalable operational outcomes for the organization.
- Contribute to group-level projects aimed at improving efficiency and team outcomes
- Collaborate with different stakeholder groups to identify business needs, translate those needs into actionable requirements and success criteria, identify options and resources, and help implement solutions according to plan
- Manage group-level SharePoint sites and document libraries, by maintaining site accesses, training users within the business unit, troubleshooting errors and issues, and using knowledge of the group's needs and structure to customize and optimize the sites.
- Serve as an interface between C+A group stakeholders and IT team and other CBS functions to translating business and technical concepts across stakeholder groups to drive clarity and alignment
- Provide project performance status reporting, such as periodic and ad hoc status reports focused on progress, issues, risks, and open decisions, develop briefings to keep stakeholders informed and aligned and to support decision-making
- Use data to help leadership understand business patterns and trends and make informed decisions
- Coordinate with internal teams to maintain data accuracy and integrity in key systems
- Develop reporting and tracking to help monitor and communicate the progress of various projects, operational metrics (including monitoring for completion percentage, accuracy, timelines), help develop key performance indicators for these tasks, and analyze variances in exceptions reports to resolve outstanding issues.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of group-level policies, procedures, and guidance
- Contribute to change management activities related to process or systems implementation and improvements, such as supporting teams to develop effective messaging guidance, resource materials, and training that drive clarity successful business outcomes
- Contribute to group communications and develop content for channels such as announcements, newsletter, Yammer posts, and project-specific messaging campaigns and change management efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a business-related field
- Prior exposure to supporting contract management and procurement functions highly preferred
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with strong coordination and consensus-building skills
- Team player with collaborative approach for managing complicated scenarios
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly, comprehend the intent of stakeholders’ needs, and help to shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities
- Able to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Strong troubleshooting skills with an effective customer-service orientation
- Experience with status reporting, metrics reporting and analysis, resource tracking, deliverable tracking, issue, and risk tracking
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (including PowerPoint, SharePoint, Forms, Azure DevOps, Project, Word, Outlook)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)