Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF is looking for a Full Time Operations Analyst to support the ICF Next Government team.
As an Operations Analyst, you will provide support around division operations and administrative tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to, managing our temp workforce (onboarding/offboarding, invoice processing), providing administrative support to the division leader (calendar updates, expense reports, event support), and maintaining our new business pipeline in our business development tracking system. In this role, you will work closely with division leadership to ensure that the team remains organized with administrative tasks. This is an outstanding opportunity to use your skills and expertise to support talented and passionate individuals at a firm that believes in nurturing talent and developing long-term career success.
This role requires work in our Fairfax, VA office once our offices reopen.
- Managing onboard and offboarding of temps, including processing complex invoices and maintaining excel tracking sheets
- Providing administrative assistance, such as supporting project managers to set up new proposals and projects, and performing minor accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Manage tracking systems for business development opportunities. Assist in managing financial pipeline, which includes communicating with senior management regarding pipeline data, and ensuring project/proposal managers, and other senior personnel, are aware of the status of opportunities
- Pull reporting on pipeline and business development activities
- Perform miscellaneous operational functions, as needed, such as assigning space allocation, processing receipts for corporate credit card, and providing administrative support on special projects
- 3 years of experience in Executive Assistant, Business Operations, or Business Office Specialist role
- Experience using Microsoft Office applications
- Detail oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Must have the ability to be flexible, prioritize tasks independently, manage multiple activities simultaneously, and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced, changing environment
Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline, Accounting/Finance, or equivalent experience in a related field
- Experience with SharePoint and/or other knowledge management systems
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Ability to interface with project teams and company management
- Self-motivated and results-oriented individual with a strong work ethic
- Team player with analytical and problem-solving skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)