Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Operational Test Support - WAPS/BPO Expert
@ ICF, we are relentless in finding innovated ways to solve problems, committed to making sure it pays off for our clients and their stakeholders, and passionate about making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven professional experts, scientists, and practitioners.
ICF is seeking a team of diverse Professionals to plan and execute the Air Force Examining Activities Work Center Program Support. This program supports research and development of talent management processes to improve person-job match to optimize mission capability, readiness, reduce attrition, and increase retention by improved selection, classification, and utilization assessment.
Work located at Joint Base San Antonio – Randolph AFB.
What you will do:
- Assist WAPS account managers in resolving incorrect or rejected answer sheets during processing by identifying and correcting errors as required. The Contractor shall provide support to:
- Ensure stray marks, light marks, torn or mutilated answer sheets are remarked and verified.
- Ensure control, security, and exact count of test sheets are error free.
- Inspect answer sheets for inconsistencies that would prevent scanning and files completed answer sheets in storage drawers once completed.
What you will need:
- Broad knowledge of Air Force organizations and missions and AF personnel programs and policies.
- Knowledgeable in the utilization of office tools such as MS-Excel, MS-Access and other database programs and off the shelf standard software to manage and inventory accounts.
- Experience with web-based tools and programs such as and MS Teams and Zoom to facilitate training and task management.
- Experience with office automation software programs, tools, and techniques, which support operations and produce a variety of products such as graphs, reports, and spreadsheets for use in briefing and reporting metrics.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Remote Office (TX99)