Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Operational Test Support – Supervisor
@ ICF, we are relentless in finding innovated ways to solve problems, committed to making sure it pays off for our clients and their stakeholders, and passionate about making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven professional experts, scientists, and practitioners.
ICF is seeking a team of diverse Professionals to plan and execute the Air Force Examining Activities Work Center Program Support. This program supports research and development of talent management processes to improve person-job match to optimize mission capability, readiness, reduce attrition, and increase retention by improved selection, classification, and utilization assessment.
Work located at Joint Base San Antonio – Randolph AFB.
What you will do:
- Provide assistance to (Weighted Airmen Promotion System) WAPS account managers in support of 190 plus WAPS test accounts worldwide in account administration, scanning answer sheets on optical scanner, receiving, opening and logging controlled test material from TCO field sites.
- Provide guidance, policy interpretation, and feedback to TCOs on test processing procedures.
- Identify discrepancies in package processing and provide training on corrective actions to TCOs.
- Respond to inquiries and tasks regarding disposition of answer sheets and projects concerning test information.
- Compile data to determine error trends in customer packaging, mailing, accountability, and control of CTM (Controlled Test Material).
What you will need:
- Broad knowledge of Air Force organizations and AF personnel programs and policies.
- Knowledge of optical scanner operation.
- Ability to perform periodic owner maintenance such as changing belts and making adjustments not covered by contract maintenance.
- Knowledge of military personnel instructions, principles, processes, and polices of regulations, and directives regarding receipt, storage, handling, packaging, accountability, and destruction of test material are required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Texas Client Office (TX88)