Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Operational Process SME
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our cybersecurity analysts and experts work to protect the functions and missions that are vital to our people, government, and military through proactive planning and strong public-private partnerships.
ICF is seeking an Operational Process SME for a program responsible for ensuring critical infrastructure protection and resilience through effective collaboration between federal, private sector, and academic entities.
The Operational Process SME will support process development to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of internal and external planning, coordination within and external to the organization, and partner management.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Carry out complex assignments and activities, collaborating at all levels throughout the client agency while frequently reporting to the Section Chief on progress and accomplishments.
- Help develop processes used for internal and external planning, coordination within and external to the organization, and partner management.
- Coordinate with colleagues and internal partners to ensure all parties are aligned on actions and expectations.
What You Will Need To Have:
- 8 + years of experience providing operational support to a government program and using that experience to develop procedures
- Experience supporting a government agency in an onsite or hybrid position
- Experience working across government and other organizations to meet goals and objectives and the organization
- Experience with cybersecurity concepts, policies, and procedures
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position)
Active high-level security clearance required
What We Would Like You To Have:
- Advanced degree
- Experience supporting DHS programs or initiatives
- Strong technical writing skills
- Demonstrated customer service orientation with strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and strategic thinking skills
Why you’ll love working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Comprehensive health benefit
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$103,035.00 - $175,160.00
Virginia Client Office (VA88)