Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Operational Process & Planning Specialist
ICF is seeking Operational Process & Planning Specialists for a program responsible for ensuring cybersecurity for critical infrastructure. Work will generally be hybrid, involving some onsite work at the client site in Arlington, VA. One or two positions will be full-time onsite working in a SCIF.
The Operational Process & Planning Specialists will support the development and execution of plans and processes relate to coordination and collaboration in a variety of settings—to include notifying internal or external partners of cyber issues, the communications involved in responding to cyber incidents, coordinating across agencies on cyber issues, working with regional partners on cyber issues from preparedness to response, and capturing and sharing lessons learned from events that occur.
What you will do:
- Carry out short- and medium-term assignments and activities, collaborating at multiple levels of the organization and with other departments/agencies and private sector entities
- Develop, coordinate, and implement formal plans and processes for cybersecurity-related operations, aligned with policy guidance and priorities
- Develop stakeholder engagement plans and after-action reports
- Help coordinate division operations during significant cyber events and incidents
What you will need:
- BA/BS degree and at least 10 years of experience, including operational planning and process improvement
- History of programmatic support to a government agency and their customers
- Experience working across government and other organizations to meet goals and objectives and associated stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills
- Awareness of federal and industry cybersecurity concepts, programs, and doctrine
- Attention to detail to produce quality products
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
- U.S. Citizenship required (required by federal government for position); TS/SCI clearance
What would be nice to have:
- MA/MS degree
- Project management or planning experience for a cyber program
- High-level proficiency with Excel (worksheets, formulas, analytics) and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with cybersecurity trends and vulnerabilities of critical infrastructure
- Background in privacy, legal compliance, audit is helpful for some positions
- Background in incident response and coordination for some positions
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$62,416.00 - $106,108.00
Virginia Client Office (VA88)