Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
On-Call Senior Copywriter
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Copywriter, in our Chicago.
As a Copywriter, you will:
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy across a variety of clients
- Working collaboratively in a close-knit holistic creative partnership with an art director, designer and larger team to generate unique concepts and ideas
- Submitting ideas and discussing progress with the creative director before making presentations to clients
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients
- Ability to present and sell ideas and copy in a persuasive way.
- Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Casting actors for TV and radio work.
- Liaising with production companies, editors, photographers, animators, etc.
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Meeting the account and project management team to discuss client requirements and product background
As a Copywriter, you will have:
- 3+ years copywriting experience
- Strong portfolio of past conceptual work
- Creative writing
- Experience in digital, video, social, campaign, earned and other platforms.
- Ability to comprehend, create and adhere to clear brand specific guidelines
- Must balance multiple projects successfully
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with people at all levels as well as within a team
- Ability to receive critical feedback and provide revisions accordingly
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Minneapolis, MN (MN03)