Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
On-Call HTML Email Developer
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure these solutions pay off for our clients, and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring an HTML Email Developer for our Creative Studio.
As an HTML Email Developer, you will:
- Support public- and private-sector clients who tackle issues like HIV/AIDS, disaster preparedness, human trafficking, climate change, child welfare, and more.
- Build responsive emails and e-newsletters in HTML and inline CSS from Photoshop or Sketch files.
- Modify existing email template designs and revise/update content as necessary.
- Perform testing of email communications across multiple email browsers using Email on Acid.
- Implement HTML emails into campaigns and templates in MailChimp, Constant Contact, Eloqua, Lyris, or GovDelivery.
- Write the HTML and CSS for Google web banner ads and understands HTML5 Validator.
- Write accessible HTML and CSS for responsive landing pages from Sketch or Photoshop files.
- Package files for final delivery.
You will have:
- 3+ years of experience with responsive HTML emails, HTML5, CSS3, and email testing.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or visual arts, or equivalent experience in a related field.
- An eye for detail, accuracy, and the ability to convert a static design to HTML/CSS.
- A solid knowledge of web Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver) and Sketch.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines.
- Print production experience is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)