Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com. ICF
Next ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action. With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next.
The Office Supervisor role is an integral role within the Facilities E&A team that supports the delivery of Facilities operations for ICF. The role plays a vital part within the delivery of health and safety, reception/access, hard and soft services, projects and minor works, working with third party contractors on the delivery of but not limited to contracts such as waste, catering, cleaning, maintenance and security.
- Ensure the smooth delivery of facilities services to the business including front of house management.
- Assist with the preparation of meeting rooms in accordance with hosts requirements, which includes the setting up of all furniture & organising catering requirements.
- Quality assurance – work together with Facilities Admin. Specialist to undertake daily, weekly and monthly walk rounds, to monitor and maintain the condition of building, housekeeping, health and safety performance of staff and the businesses, print room, toilets, kitchen and meeting rooms.
- Ensure internal clients are informed of and able to benefit from the variety of amenities and services provided by the facilities team
- Ensure office security is maintained through the use of well managed and controlled internal card access systems, and lock-up procedures.
- Pest Control –overseeing delivery of pest control within the premises, liaising with relevant contractors and communicating updates and issues to relevant teams and stakeholders.
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement.
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Assist the Director of Real Estate and E&A Health & Safety Manager with regular risk and COSHH assessments, safety checks and appliance testing of all electrical appliances, fire equipment and emergency lighting at least annually for Bangalore.
- Work with the building management company to ensure the office premises are fit for purpose including all welfare facilities, including temperature, lighting and ventilation levels are adequate
- Identify opportunities to reduce office costs through the improved planning and management of costs
- Conduct (working with Procurement team if/as applicable) annual reviews of suppliers to ensure best market price. Reduce, where possible, the number of invoices received through negotiation with key suppliers to consolidate invoices where it makes sense to do so.
- Support Director of Real Estate and E&A Administrator in budget development and review of expenditures throughout the year.
- Act as Health and Safety Representative for the relevant location and ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements including:
- Acting as Lead Fire Officer and being responsible for the Fire evacuation plan, the training of sufficient fire wardens and roll out of general fire safety training for all staff
- Acting as Lead First Aider and being responsible for the training of sufficient first aiders, supervising and recording any accidents, incidents and near misses whilst keeping the E& A Health & Safety and Director of Facilities always updated
- Ensuring complete risk and COSHH assessments (including fire risk assessment) of the office as well as running safety checks and appliance testing including electrical, fire detection and fire-fighting equipment and emergency lighting are carried out at least annually or as per manufacturer requirements
- Act as ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Champion for the office and ensure compliance with as well as renewal of the certification on an annual basis by:
- Ensuring the minimal use of energy, water and natural resources
- Minimise waste through prevention, re-use and recycling where possible
- Working with environmentally responsible suppliers
- Planning and supervising the team of internal auditors to ensure timely audits throughout the year
- Keeping and maintaining the records necessary for audit purposes
- Liaising with the external auditor and preparing materials for his/her visit
- Monitoring office resources, including equipment, cleaning, food & beverages, stationery and security items, liaising with managers and suppliers following procedures and processes effectively which includes:
- Requesting approval from London or PM as necessary
- Providing Maconomy PO Number to each invoice, checks invoice details
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
Other Office duties
- Providing assistance with audio visual equipment and Teams/ Skype video calls in the meeting rooms
- For new employees – Assist HR and Buddy with providing basic stationery, induction: use of equipment, tour of the building and explain all health & safety policies and procedures.
- Collect energy and waste recycling details to follow company footprint on a monthly basis.
- Assist with office events onsite/off site (office & festival celebrations)
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail, couriers and parcels. Inform, distribute and scan and post to relevant colleagues. Follow up of registered mail and maintain invoice records for couriers and post and adding job numbers to each invoice.
- To monitor and provide statistical information of the types and categories of people visiting the office and usage of the adjacent conference rooms, providing such information to management on request.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as an Office or Facilities Supervisor with more than 50 employees and/or part of a large international corporate organisation.
- Flexible with a great sense of responsibility and service.
- Experience managing a Health and Safety Management System.
- Self-motivated and self-directed and ability to work on your own initiative.
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced dynamic environment. ‘Prepared to get involved in the detail when necessary’ / ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages.
- The capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure.
- Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Problem-solving skills and project management ability.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)