Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
.NET Developer (REMOTE)
ICF is looking for 2 professional .NET developers available to start immediately for our project supporting the US Navy! These are remote roles, however, travel will be likely to the DC metro area 3-4 times per year.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
- Design back-end and front-end web-based software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Apply and generate best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
- Work with customers and guide technical conversations utilizing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Work with diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments.
- Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
What you must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline
- 3 or more years of experience with building web applications using technologies including Microsoft .NET Core
- 3 or more years of experience with writing SQL queries and database development using Microsoft SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience working in modern software engineering and product development methodologies, including Agile.
Technologies you will use:
- .NET, SQL
What you’ll love about working here:
- Generous vacation and retirement plans
- Flexible work location
- Diverse workforce that values equality and inclusion
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Friendly community with lots of social events
- Participation in charity initiatives
- Employee support program
- Comprehensive health benefits
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)