Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Multicultural Communications Specialist - American Indian/Alaska Native
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
Multicultural Communications Specialist-American Indian/Alaska Native
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Working at ICF Next means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world and to challenge yourself professionally, look no further than our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists who challenge the status quo every day.
ICF Next’s Multicultural Communications line of business supports clients in developing authentic and culturally-appropriate messages, materials and campaigns. We believe that audiences are first in multicultural communications. They should be included, see themselves, and feel respected. And we believe that nothing should be created about us without us. We’re currently hiring for a Multicultural Communications Specialist- American Indian/Alaska Native who will support communications efforts focused on engaging Tribal nations . Our work includes several public sectors, including health, transportation, environment, energy, disaster management, and education. We are looking for a professional to manage new and existing tasks for public sector clients with an authentic lens toward American Indians and Alaska Natives. Work may include supporting development of communications plans and materials, creative campaign development support, earned and social media, and partnership engagement. This professional also will collaborate with local and remote communications teams who work on these projects.
Job Location(s): This individual will work remotely.
We’re currently hiring for a Multicultural Communications Specialist -American Indian/Alaska Native.
As a Multicultural Communications Specialist-American Indian/Alaska Native, you will:
- Have an understanding of multicultural communications, importance of addressing health disparities and strategies for communicating with vulnerable populations through social marketing.
- Focus on supporting campaigns and projects that are designed to reach and engage American Indian/Alaska Native tribes and nations.
- Support project teams to support development, execution and evaluation of communication programs and products.
- Support audience-centric support for partnership programs, earned media activities, social media engagement and paid media efforts.
As a Multicultural Communications Specialist-American Indian/Alaska Native, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising or related majors.
- 4-6 years of directly applicable experience, preferably in a communications or PR agency setting, or 2 years plus advanced degree.
- Experience in supporting strategy development and executing American Indian and Alaska Native health-related and behavior change campaigns.
- Interest in working with federal health agencies, such as the Office of Minority Health, National Institutes of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, among others.
- Knowledge of and experience with media targeting American Indian and Alaska Native tribes and nations.
- Knowledge of and experience collaborating with organizations focused on American Indian and Alaska Native tribes and nations.
- Experience writing content for a variety of channels including collateral materials, social media, websites, and other materials.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational skills, and ability to interface effectively with all levels of the company and client.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams and team members.
Working at ICF
ICF is a global advisory and technology services provider, but we’re not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge technology to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future. We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are committed to creating a culture where we embrace our differences in ideas and identities. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. Learn more about what we dohttps://www.icf.com/ and our commitment to inclusionhttps://www.icf.com/company/about/diversity-inclusion.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$55,089.00 - $93,652.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)