Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Multicultural Communications Manager, Hispanic/Latino Audiences
Our award-winning agency is growing and in search of a Multicultural Communications Manager, Hispanic/Latino Audiences to support our communications work for federal agency clients, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Institutes of Health, US Department of Energy, US Department of Transportation, US Department of Housing and Urban Development, Environmental Protection Agency, and others. ICF seeks a skilled communications professional who specializes in authentically engaging Hispanic/Latino communities through a variety of tactics, including partnerships, media relations, social media and online engagement.
This is a hybrid position with an opportunity to work remotely.
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
This is an exciting role working alongside a team of multicultural communications professionals who support federal and state agencies, addressing public health, climate and environment, energy, affordable housing, and accessible transportation issues. Our team of in-house professionals reach African American/Black communities, Hispanic/Latino communities, American Indian tribes, Alaska Native nations, and Asian and Pacific Islander communities. The team offers excellent opportunities for growth and mentorship as part of a dynamic and collaborative organization.
The ideal candidate will be a native Spanish speaker with demonstrated experience engaging Hispanic/Latino communities on behalf of the federal government. Experienced self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to work across multiple client projects, juggling priorities, delivering exceptional client counsel based on audience insights, data and learned and lived experience. Experience working in communications and/or a public relations/advertising agency is a plus.
- Lead campaigns and projects that are designed to reach and engage Hispanics/Latino communities, developing, executing and evaluating audience-focused outreach efforts through partnerships, earned media, social media, materials development and community engagement.
- Support English-Spanish translation and adaptation services to better support education activities for Hispanic/Latino communities.
- Support business development and thought leadership activities.
- Collaborate with project teams with oversight from clients and senior team members, and complete key deliverables on time and with high quality.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with organizations and potential partners who engage Hispanic/Latino communities.
- Identify innovative technologies to support multicultural communications and English-Spanish translation and adaptation services.
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, journalism, marketing, advertising or equivalent
- 8+ years of communications experience
- 6+ years of experience engaging Hispanic/Latino audiences in the United States
- Native Spanish speaker (verbal, written)
- Experience with federal or state government clients
- PR/consulting agency experience
- Certification by American Translators Association (ATA) or equivalent
- Master’s degree
- Experience developing communication materials or resources for Hispanic/Latino communities.
- Experience working with partners, community health workers, promoters, and similar organizations.
- Strong team orientation with a focus on collaboration.
- Strong organizational and writing skills, time management skills, and superior attention to detail.
- Ability to think creatively and provide innovative solutions to clients’ communications challenges/problems.
- Excellent interpersonal (verbal, written), and organizational skills, with ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities at a given time while interacting with multi-disciplinary teams to achieve project goals.
- Proficient in Windows PC environment, including Microsoft Office applications.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is
$90,940.00 - $154,598.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)