Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
MS Power Platform Junior Developer
This position is for a junior developer with experience using the Microsoft development stack. This role will be part of our development team which collaborates with clients to plan, design, and develop effective and secure applications to help them improve performance, increase productivity, and achieve their business goals. This individual will work closely with senior developers and be expected to continue to grow their skills and increasingly contribute to team objectives.
As a MS Power Platform Junior Developer, you will:
- Participate in analysis and documentation of functional business requirements to design, develop, deliver, and implement effective applications.
- Leverage MS Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Virtual Agent, Power BI) to help meet business needs.
- Convert business requirements into system functionality within the O365 & .NET framework.
- Assist BPM (Business Process Management) team in providing support and maintenance of BPM applications including upgrade testing and troubleshooting user issues.
- Participate in SCRUM sessions and track work in Azure DevOps.
- Participate in technical discussions with clients.
- Work with team and customer to develop test plans and execute those plans.
- Produce well-structured documentation to include narrative discussion on business process, data flow diagrams, data elements table, code with summary of main functions and control flow.
As a MS Power Platform Junior Developer, you will have:
- Strong understanding of SDLC concepts and experience in Agile/Scrum project methodologies.
- Experience with Visual Studio, .Net, C#, and Restful API
- Experience with some portion of MS Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Apps, Power Virtual Agent, Power BI).
- Experience working with MS SQL, Stored Procedures, data extraction, data transformation, and data loading.
- Strong initiative, solid judgment, and a desire to continually grow their technical knowledge.
- Experience with technology skills including:
- BPM type applications
- MS AI and Machine Learning
- PowerShell scripting
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent technical field required.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)