Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Motion Graphics Artist – Senior and Mid-weight roles
Location: Leeds or London
Working as a member of an established film team, you’ll produce high end productions for well-known brands. Based at our Leeds studio, you’ll collaborate with not only the film team but also creative directors, strategists, designers and copywriters. At the centre of this role is a passion for creating content and bringing to life ideas and campaigns that earn attention.
- Devising, collaborating and delivering creative motion graphics and VFX solutions to a highly professional standard, applying your complete technical awareness and creative expertise to every job.
- Working with Producers to ensure projects are accurately costed and efficiently planned / resourced whilst ensuring mistakes and freelance costs are kept to a minimum.
- You’ll play a crucial role in the development of the Film team, mentoring and skill sharing with junior members of the team.
- Working closely with the team to create impactful creative content, whilst achieving consistently high-quality standards.
- Proactively developing ICF Next’s creative and technical ability. Keeping abreast of trends and new technical releases, communicate new ideas, concepts and innovations with colleagues, and continually contributing to the quality and creativity of the team to ensure our offering is class leading.
Experience and Knowledge:
- You have strong experience of using the adobe creating cloud, especially After Effects. Plus, an in-depth knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop
- Mid - level – up to 3 years of professional experience
- Senior level – up to 5 years of professional experience
- You have an expert understanding of the end-to-end post production process, and of advanced post-production applications and networking solutions
- You have a proven ability to tell stories through original animation
- You have a comprehensive working knowledge of motion graphics principles, VFX software and plug-ins, as well as experience in working with sound to support and enhance animations
- You have experience of working with a diverse range of clients and brands
- You can demonstrate that you take a strong strategic and creative approach to your work
- You are self-motivated, with a commitment to developing your knowledge and skills
- You have the drive and ambition to continually push your skills
- You are confident and demonstrate a passion for your work
- You take people on the journey with you; you are a team player and demonstrate a collaborative approach in all you do
- You keep a cool head under pressure and easily adapt to change, taking a flexible approach to meeting client deadlines
- You’re an excellent communicator and able to build effective working relationships
- You have a creative approach to problem-solving and are a strong decision-maker
- You have great organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail, with the ability to manage several projects at once
At ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. We've spent years building and integrating a set of best-in-class marketing and communications capabilities to be changemakers and drive cultural relevance. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to submit a CV completed by a cover letter and, share a portfolio to apply.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Leeds - Burley (GB78)