Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist
ICF is looking for a Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist to provide M&E services to a federal client for a period of 12 months.
- Developing the content for the deliverables as identified by the project including workplans, progress reports, common indicator tools, reporting templates, training materials and a variety of other monitoring and evaluation resources.
- Leading and/or supporting the development of logic models, performance monitoring, and international development technical assistance.
- Providing virtual trainings on monitoring and evaluation concepts.
- Master’s degree or higher in social sciences, public policy, political science, international studies or international relations
- At least 3 years of developing logic models and indicators for international technical assistance projects, contracts, or agreements
- Must have subject matter expertise related to labor law, labor rights, labor standards and an understanding of safeguards of dignity at work, both in US and globally
- Recent experience (within the past two years) developing guidance, resources and or tools for monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrated experience developing spreadsheet tools in Microsoft Excel or similar applications
- Demonstrated experience developing monitoring and evaluation training materials, curricula, and providing virtual trainings on monitoring and evaluation concepts
- Demonstrated understanding of systems-approach and knowledge of complexity-aware monitoring approaches
- Fluent in English, both written and speaking
- Ability to produce high quality deliverables in proficient English in a timely fashion
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Rockville, MD (MD18)