Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Midstream Project Sales Coordinator
Outreach and Project Support
Utility Programs and Services Division
Customer Care Services & Program Implementation
To support our growth, we are seeking junior level candidates with a strong interest in energy efficiency. This position requires high interest with utility energy efficiency programs and knowledge of energy efficient technologies associated with commercial building systems and residential homes.
In this role you will oversee the organization and evaluation of program documents; communications with all key stakeholders and team members specifically in the distributor and retailer sectors; and coordination with a team of energy efficiency experts. Including, managing a pipeline of new and existing customers and trade allies to ensure our programs meet participation goals. The successful candidate will also contribute to the internal operations of the programs, such as development and execution of marketing strategies; design of merchandising layouts, development of promotional plans; quality control measures.
This role will be remote as we continue to move through the pandemic, but once on-site work resumes, you will be working in our Maryland office.
- Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with major local and national and regional distributors, suppliers, and manufacturers to support their participation in the programs
- Cultivate and develop new relationships and partnerships with trade allies and professional organizations to ensure program awareness and adoption
- Maintain strong ongoing communications with participants and other interested stakeholders in order to assess their needs and to receive feedback on their experience with the program
- Support the marketing and promotional messaging and contribute to the merchandising activities for energy efficient products with key utility contracts
- Demonstrate effective task prioritization and deadline/deliverable management skills
- 20% local travel in Maryland required
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) experience
- Must have valid driver’s license and successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Records (MVR) check
- Demonstrated experience with business development, outside sales, and/or customer services
- Outstanding skills in the following areas: organization, flexibility, financial and time management, analysis, stakeholder collaboration and outreach, marketing planning and execution, event management, written and verbal communications, as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- 3+ years of experience managing successful energy efficiency opportunities, with specific expertise in one of the following: HVAC contractors, distributors, commercial real estate, federal government, or retail customers.
- Experienced in mechanical equipment and lighting distribution and sales
- Working knowledge of demand side management (DSM) programs
- Experience with midstream and upstream energy efficiency programs
- Ability to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities without diminished effectiveness
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude both in person and in virtual collaboration settings
- Strong adaptability and project prioritization skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Columbia, MD (MD12)