Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Media Traffic Specialist
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring for a Media Traffic Specialist and are open to the position being 100% remote.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assist in the development of a creative asset management system to facilitate storage and organization of creative assets
- Work with media planning leads to develop traffic instructions for media
- Dissemination of creative assets to appropriate parties including stations, outdoor companies, print publishers, digital publishers, and campaign managers for programmatic digital
- Assist in quality assurance and control to ensure correct versions go to the correct parties
- Foster a collaborative relationship with internal staff (account managers and media staff)
- Assist and backup Media Resource Management team as needed.
What you’ll need:
- BS/BA in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent in professional experience.
- 3+ years of experience working on a digital paid media or marketing team in an agency setting.
- Proficient in Windows PC environment, including Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Communicate clearly and concisely and work well with all types of personalities.
- Strong organizational skills and extreme attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to frequent changes, ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment. Able to prioritize work effectively, multi-task and follow up
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)