Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Digital Media Buyer
Join ICF as Digital Campaign Manager / Digital Media Buyer and be a part of a positive team environment offering excellent opportunities for career growth and the chance to work in a dynamic and collaborative organization. The digital campaign manager will work with current digital, marketing analytics, and marketing automation tools to deliver tactical and operational marketing outcomes on a diverse range of projects. This is a great opportunity to work across numerous campaigns in Energy, Healthcare, Federal, and other industries to drive marketing program performance
This is an exciting role for someone looking to expand their capabilities and increase their skill sets. This position can be based in our Fairfax, VA or Minneapolis, MN office, however for the right person this position could be remote as well.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working with and supporting the media strategists, executing and optimizing digital advertising campaigns using Google Ads, paid social, native ad platforms, CM360, DV360 and other Programmatic DSPs, and additional vendors.
- Measuring and reporting performance of digital marketing campaigns, and assessing against goals.
- Identifying campaign trends and insights; optimizing spend and tactics based on these insights.
- Presenting recommendations to media strategists.
- Write POVs on tactics or vendors.
- Helping when needed on other projects. Collaborative spirit is a must.
What you’ll need to have:
- 2+ years proven experience with Google Ads, as well as a familiarity with social ads, and other emerging ad buying platforms
- 1+ years proven display Programmatic DSP experience
- Google Campaign Manager trafficking and reporting skills
- Experience using web analytics tools, such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Exceptional analytical, data interpretation, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- A focus on accuracy, responsiveness, and superior client service
- Google Ads certification
- Bachelor's degree
Preferred Skills Experience:
- Operational understanding of marketing tactics.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Follow-through, reliability and accountability.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)