Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
If you’re passionate about marketing and digital technology and have marketing and/or advertising experience, we want you as part of our team! Our award-winning energy marketing team is growing and in search of a Marketing Specialist who is passionate about advertising and marketing and excited to learn and build a long-term career. We push the marketing and digital world forward, using technology and creativity to connect people with products and services to help better their lives and the environment. We’re looking for talented people ready to fulfill their potential.
About ICF's Advertising and Marketing Capabilities:
ICF is a consulting firm with the 8th largest independent marketing agency in the country, ICF Next. Our Marketing team is made up of more than 1,700 communications professionals. Within this team, is a marketing account services team who support energy clients through marketing strategy, advertising, and other marketing services to promote energy solutions, with a primary focus on energy efficiency. This team produces award-winning marketing work that changes behavior and ultimately helps individuals, communities, and the environment.
The Marketing Specialist will be part of the energy account services team and will work on planning, development, and implementation of marketing and advertising strategies and communications activities to support our energy efficiency efforts with utility clients in the Mid-Atlantic. The account services team conducts all aspects of marketing to include advertising, strategic planning, research, social media, events, outreach, and partnerships. To implement marketing campaigns, the team works with a 150-person creative and media services group. We help our clients and communities use less energy, save money, and help the environment through the development, implementation and refinement of marketing and outreach initiatives. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about our work as we are and has the skills and attitude to be successful. This position will be based in Richmond, VA, with work from home flexibility. Minimal local travel is required.
- Plan, develop, and implement marketing and advertising strategies customers and activities to support energy efficiency efforts with ICF’s utility clients.
- Manage and direct work of the creative team to develop advertising assets such as digital ads, direct mail, and social media along with marketing collateral such as forms and brochures.
- Develop presentations and other communications tools.
- Manage execution of media plans within assigned marketing budgets.
- Track multiple deliverables on deadlines using Microsoft Project, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, and other tools
- Track and report on marketing campaign metrics
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or related majors.
- Knowledge of paid media, digital advertising, traditional marketing, and social media environments.
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing or advertising. This can include internships.
- Strong attention to accuracy; detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong motivation and ability to learn and understand new concepts and strategies
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to work virtually including screen shares, video calls, and online collaboration.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience working in a fast paced, deadline driven, multi-tasked environment
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Experience working with and developing Excel spreadsheets to interpret data
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Richmond, VA (VA29)