Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Marketing Operations Specialist
We are looking for a talented Marketing Operations Specialist to join our growing Corporate Marketing team and support the ongoing planning and execution of marketing campaigns that drive awareness of ICF and increase customer engagement and acquisition.
The Marketing Operations Specialist’s primary responsibility is to provide project management support across the corporate and field marketing teams, ensuring that work is staffed, executed, and launched on-time and accurately. Additionally, her or she will be responsible for campaign data management, overseeing metadata tagging and proper close-out activities, as well as lead routing, handling inbound inquiries and other marketing-sales hand-off processes. We are looking for a highly motivated, detail-oriented marketer who is eager to gain a breadth of hands-on experience in project and campaign management across a portfolio of marketing technology tools in support of our enterprise growth goals.
- Ongoing project management of marketing activities and campaigns, including supporting daily stand-up meeting prep, leadership, and follow-ups
- Monitor and manage campaign metadata and tagging across the planning and execution tools, including Asana, Marketo, Sitecore, and more
- Handle incoming contact inquiry requests and route to appropriate business SME’s in a timely manner
- Maintain training and documentation materials across our marketing tools, ensuring definitions and best practices are up-to-date and shared across the team
- Support range of marketing execution tasks as and when needed, including web publishing, social posting, and campaign automation builds
- 1-2 years working in a corporate environment, with hands-on experience in project management fundamentals
- College degree in marketing, communications, business, or similar field
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with ability and excitement to lead project coordination calls across a range of stakeholders
- Strong project management skills (working under an agile methodology a plus)
- Ability to quickly learn new technical skills and software platforms, and a demonstrated willingness to try
- Prior experience with project management tools (Jira, Asana, Trello), marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot), web publishing or CMS tools, and Microsoft suite (Excel, PPT) preferred, but not required
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)