Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
If you’re passionate about marketing and digital technology and have marketing and/or advertising experience, we want you as part of our team! Our award-winning energy marketing team is growing and in search of a Marketing Manager who is passionate about advertising and marketing and excited to learn and build a long-term career. We push the marketing and digital world forward, using technology and creativity to connect people with products and services to help better their lives and the environment. We’re looking for talented people ready to fulfill their potential.
About ICF's Advertising and Marketing Capabilities:
ICF is a consulting firm with the 8th largest independent marketing agency in the country, ICF Next. Our Marketing team is made up of more than 1,700 communications professionals. Within this team, is a marketing account services team who support energy clients through marketing strategy, advertising, and other marketing services to promote energy solutions, with a primary focus on energy efficiency. This team produces award-winning marketing work that changes behavior and ultimately helps individuals, communities, and the environment.
The Marketing Manager will be part of the energy marketing account services team and will work on planning, development, and implementation of marketing and advertising strategies and communications activities to support our energy efficiency efforts with utility clients in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. The account services team conducts all aspects of marketing to include advertising, strategic planning, research, social media, events, outreach, and partnerships. To implement marketing campaigns, the team works with a 150-person creative and media services group. We help our clients and communities use less energy, save money, and help the environment through the development, implementation and refinement of marketing and outreach initiatives. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about our work as we are and has the skills and attitude to be successful.
- Managing the marketing, advertising of residential and commercial energy efficiency programs for utilities located in New York State.
- Leading accounts and working directly with clients as the day-to-day account manager to develop and implement marketing and communications plans to educate customers about energy efficiency and drive participation in energy efficiency programs.
- Working with ICF Next creative services team (internal graphic design and media agency) to fulfill the development of marketing materials including multi-media advertising campaigns, point-of-purchase materials, web sites, direct mailers, brochures, incentive applications forms, email and direct mail campaigns, video, print, outdoor, etc.
- Working with the ICF Next Media Services team to develop, propose, and implement vertical marketing and advertising campaigns, coordinating the deployment of integrated outreach campaigns across broadcast, print, online, social media, events, etc.
- Managing the review and approval process for marketing materials, including working across the organization to deploy efforts (IT, program management, client).
- Developing and managing project budgets.
- Preparing monthly reports on activities and results of the marketing program.
Managing current clients and grow those accounts organically.
- Assisting with business growth strategies, including marketing to potential clients, and responding to requests for proposals and information.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- 6+ years of working experience in marketing, advertising, social marketing, or related field; experience working in consumer marketing at an advertising agency is a plus.
- Ability to travel (minimal travel required for this position).
- Working in an advertising agency and/or by doing consumer marketing.
- Knowledge and frequent working within the creative process.
- Proven success driving results through marketing.
- Developing and implementing marketing communications plans, with the ability to manage and execute advertising, collateral development, digital and social media projects.
- Working in a multi-tasking environment.
- Using content management systems (CMS) and email management systems.
- Interest in and commitment to energy efficiency, the environment, and sustainable living.
- Management of others
- Desire to over deliver
- Reside the New York City area
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- History of fostering and retaining positive client relationships.
- Creative thinker with a positive attitude who enjoys a challenge and finding solutions.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple projects, deadlines, and priorities.
- Desire to work independently, seeking help as needed and contribute to team and company culture.
- Command of financial management and ability to effectively leverage marketing budgets for maximum effectiveness.
- Working knowledge of computer and online tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and social networking sites
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New York, NY (NY18)