Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
About ICF's Advertising and Marketing Capabilities
Recently ranked as the 6th largest marketing agency in the country, our Marketing team is made up of more than 1,700 communications professionals that conducts all aspects of marketing to include advertising, public relations, strategic planning, research, social media, events, outreach, and partnerships. Within this team, is an Energy Marketing Team who support clients through advertising and marketing on many energy solutions including energy efficiency. Energy Marketing Team produces award-winning work that changes behavior and ultimately helps individuals, communities, and the environment. Our team includes a more than 150-person creative and media services group and conducts all aspects of marketing to include advertising, public relations, strategic planning, research, social media, events, outreach, and partnerships.
The Marketing Manager will work on planning, development, and implementation of marketing and advertising strategies and communications activities to support our energy efficiency efforts with utility clients across the country. On a daily basis, we help our clients and communities use less energy, save money and help the environment through the development, implementation and refinement of marketing and outreach initiatives. We are looking for someone who is as passionate about our work as we are and has the skills and attitude to be successful. This position will be based in our New Jersey office, but will currently be a work-from-home position until at least April 2021, as a COVID-19 pandemic safety-measure.
• Managing the marketing, advertising of residential energy efficiency programs for utilities located in the Mid-Atlantic region.
• Working directly with clients and supervising the ICF team to develop and implement marketing and communications plans to educate residential customers about energy efficiency and drive participation in energy efficiency programs.
• Working with ICF Next creative services team to fulfill the development of marketing materials including advertising campaigns, POP materials, web sites, direct mailers, brochures, incentive applications forms, email and direct mail campaigns, TV, print, outdoor, etc.
• Working with the ICF Next Media Services team to develop, propose, and implement vertical marketing and advertising campaigns, coordinating the deployment of integrated outreach campaigns across broadcast, print, online, social media, events, etc.
• Managing the review and approval process for marketing materials, including working across the organization to deploy efforts (IT, program management, client).• Developing project budgets and revenue forecasts, and managing project budgets.
• Managing marketing sub-contractors.
• Preparing monthly reports on activities and results of the marketing program.• Developing and executing business growth strategies, including marketing to potential clients and responding to RFPs.
• BS/BA Marketing Degree
• 10+ years of working experience in marketing, advertising, social marketing, or related field, particularly experience working at a marketing or advertising agency
• Willingness to travel• Business-to-consumer and/or Business-to-Business marketing experience
Preferred Skills/Experience:• Experience working in an advertising agency.
• Experience should include developing and implementing marketing communications plans, with the ability to manage and execute advertising, collateral development, digital and social media projects
• Experience working with marketing sub-contractors.
• Experience working in a multi-task environment
• Experience using content management systems (CMS) and email management systems• Interest in and commitment to energy efficiency, the environment, and sustainable living
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
• History of positive client relationships.
• Creative thinker with a positive attitude who enjoys a challenge and finding solutions.
• Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple projects, deadlines and priorities.
• Ability to work independently, seek help as needed and contribute to team and company culture.
• Strong command of financial management and ability to stretch a limited marketing budget for maximum effectiveness.
• Working knowledge of computer and online tools, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and social networking sites
You may be required to participate in periodic drug testing and background checks.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
New Jersey Remote Office (NJ99)