Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Marketing Lead – Federal
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients, and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
We’re currently hiring a Marketing Lead to support a Federal client.
This role will work closely with the Project Manager and leadership team in supporting a Federal client – a joint military agency that provides medical assistance to nearly 10 million beneficiaries worldwide. The Marketing Lead will develop and help execute several large and small campaigns and oversee the creative, writing, website, and other verticals in supporting these campaigns and day-to-day efforts.
This role truly allows you to support an integrated team and perform meaningful work – helping the nation’s Veterans, their families, and beneficiaries. If you enjoy leading a team and working in innovative and creative environments, while still supporting a purpose and making an impact - this role is for you!
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing campaigns as well as mini campaigns to support specific issues, observances or events
- Create audience personas and tailored messaging for a diversity of audiences
- Ensure deliverables are on time and within budget; coordinate multiple creative projects and social media projects
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to share materials and products, encourage and track usage; create and mature stakeholder relationships
- Stay abreast of marketing and social and digital trends, incorporate into work as necessary
- Work closely with the analytics team to monitor data; make recommendations to improve metrics and results
- Develop detailed templates and reports; present to client
- B.A. or B.S. degree in marketing, advertising, or communications (or an equivalent degree) from an accredited four-year university
- 5+ years developing and executing marketing plans and campaign work with tangible results
- 3+ years experience collaborating and working with integrated teams
- Experience working with and relationships with Veteran Service Organizations (VSOs)
- Familiarity and experience with health and military work
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Client Office (VA88)