Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Marketing and Business Development Analyst
Market & Business Development Analyst - Hybrid
ICF seeks a Market & Business Development Analyst to assist our Public Sector Group’s Strategic Market Development and Growth Initiative team. This team develops and implements go-to-market strategy, strategic growth initiatives, pipeline development, and account leadership in Public Sector portfolios. The Market and BD Analyst will work with senior growth and business development leaders to provide sales, logistical, research, and administrative support underpinning a pipeline to support approximately $1.5 billion in annual sales.
The qualified candidate will demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, be highly organized, and possess great verbal and written communication abilities. They will also be eager to learn but intensely curious.
This role will be based in the Washington, DC Metro area, with consideration given to other locations.
As a Market & Business Development Analyst, you will:
- Support the Strategic Market Development and Growth Initiative team with the development and maintenance of dashboards, progress reports, data calls, metrics, and briefing support relative to pipeline development and status tracking for major growth priorities and priority Public Sector Accounts.
- Ensure coordination and advancement of deal qualification activities and priorities across the business unit by providing a unified tracker that ensures continued focus and progress on qualification activities and briefings.
- Support early lead identification and qualification of select strategic deals with research support, customer call plan activities and human intelligence gathering.
- Support account leadership with the preparation of deal qualification review materials.
- Coordinate extensively with ICF’s market research team and growth business operations team.
- Coordinate meetings, including managing calendars, providing technical support, taking notes, and recording action items
- Organize files and information for projects on MS Teams
- Set up virtual white boards for brainstorming
- Prepare reports, presentations, and graphics
- Respond promptly to internal requests for information
- Complete other administrative/data related tasks as assigned
What you must have:
- 2+ years’ experience with Federal or State/Local Government, familiarity with government contracting
- Minimum: four-year undergraduate degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a consulting environment OR sales organization
- 1+ year(s) experience with MS Teams, SharePoint, and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 2+ years’ experience conducting qualitative research
- 1+ year(s) critical thinking and analytical thinking skills
- 1+ year(s) time management skills; ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment balancing competing deadlines and requests
- Attention to detail
- 2+ years’ experience with Federal contracting for services or products
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Washington, DC (DC02)