Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Associate Media Director
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo. We’re currently hiring an Associate Media Director.
This highly visible and client facing position that can be based either in the Washington DC area (Fairfax, VA) or Minneapolis, MN. However for the right person, this position could be remote as well.
- Integrated strategy development across all media channels (digital, social, SEM, offline)
- Serving as a crucial source for thought leadership on all things media
- Team development and mentoring
- Developing strong relationships with clients and internal team members
- Developing innovative solutions to continuously position ICF as a cutting edge source for media strategy
- Leveraging technology solutions to maximize efficiency and effectiveness
- Deploying appropriate technology platforms to identify, understand and engage with key target audience segments
- Developing media partner relationships
- Representing ICF paid media in key client meetings and other external events
- Demonstrating strong leadership and judgment in matters of significance
- 9-12 years experience developing and optimizing paid media solutions within an advertising agency or client-side environment
- 2+ years management experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or equivalent industry experience
- Highly developed analytical thinking
- Experience using technology to connect with key target audience segments
- Strict eye for detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. Come engage with us at icf.com.
ICF offers an excellent benefits package, an award winning talent development program, and fosters a highly skilled, energized and empowered workforce.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Chicago, IL (IL14)