Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Manager / Lead Energy Specialist - Oil & Gas
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Manager / Lead Energy Specialist in our New Delhi, India office who have prior experience in natural gas sector in India. We seek candidates who will help us grow ICF’s private sector, government and multilateral, oil and gas consulting business, building on our established brand and leveraging ICF’s global oil and gas sector capabilities. The candidate should have a strong academic background, experience of working in natural gas sector; have an ability to quickly learn and master new concepts; an ability to establish and nurture relationships with clients; ability to think logically and also creatively; work independently; and at the same time have the ability to contribute as a team player; and most importantly have a result oriented approach to completing tasks.
- Project execution - lead assignments in oil and gas with a team of analysts and researchers.
- Client management be the lead for delivering high quality output on or before time to clients. Be the face of ICF for client delivery. Follow Client-first approach.
- Business development - support the oil and gas division lead in generation of new business by initiating client contact, generating leads, leading proposal writing.
- Thought leadership publish regular whitepapers, articles and present at events on natural gas topics that are current and bring deep insights
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical) or Economics from tier-1 institutions.
- Masters degree in Economics or Management
- Qualifications/ certifications related to data sciences will be desirable technical skills required
- Ability to make compelling presentations short, crisp and attention-grabbing presentations that are logically structured to make desired impact.
- Extensive experience of working in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Access)
- Knowledge of linear optimization / production cost models / applied microeconomics
- 6 to 8 years of total experience in natural gas sector either in consulting or with companies or a mix
- At least 2-3 years of consulting/ research/ analytics experience in natural gas sector
- Business development experience including generation of leads, proposal writing and presentations to prospective clients for senior associate position
- Expert level knowledge and understanding of Oil & Gas sector
- Strong team player who views shared success as personal success
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities proactive attitude when data or information is not fully available
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Ability to work with all levels of internal staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
New Delhi, India (II77)