Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Manager, Business Management Consulting
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference. @ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world.
Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
Manager - Business Management Consulting
We are currently seeking Managing Consultants with diverse industry experience to join our team of highly experienced, client centric consultants. Do you share a passion for client success? Do you share a passion for healthcare work? Come join our growing team of Management Consultants, who share your passion to evolve an ever-changing industry through service delivery excellence.
As a Manager, you will:
- Analyze complex problems and build a range of meaningful recommendations, while resolving issues that prevent the team from working effectively
- Development of complex analytic models, using data and insights to enable strategic decision making and informed solutions
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive business outcomes
- Develop a point of view on key industry trends and how they impact our clients through project work.
- Contribute to thought leadership, and internal growth opportunities
- Mentor team members through development and identification of strengths, while helping drive project ownership and personal growth
- Ability to build relationships with clients in highly matrixed organizations to promote ICF Next and become a trusted advisory go to
As a Manager, you will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Healthcare, Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail Industry experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience and 3 years consulting experience
- Agile delivery experience, training or certification required
- Support organic growth by identifying new opportunities through client delivery, contributing to individual and line of business sales targets
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Portfolio, Program, Project management skills, to ensure projects are delivered in scope, on time and on budget by managing risks and issues
- Understanding/knowledge of human centered design and consumer journey mapping
- Lead client stakeholder meetings and demonstrates confidence, control and public speaking proficiency
- Work independently, with minimal supervision, and partner with a multidisciplinary delivery teams
- Uphold agency delivery standards and course correcting as required
- Ability to travel at least 50%-75% expected as defined by client (As travel restrictions are lifted)
Job Location(s): We have openings in Washington DC metro area, Richmond VA, St. Louis MO, Chicago IL and several other remote locations. Within the current landscape, this role will be supported remotely but will ultimately sit in any of the above locations when remote working guidelines are lifted.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
DC Remote Office (DC99)