Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Manager, Business Consulting | Remote
Manager, Business Consulting | Remote
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven business consultants, creatives, communicators, and strategists to challenge the status quo.
ICF Next Manager, Business Consulting
We are currently seeking Management Consultants with experience in health insurance, provider networks, or retail health to join our client-centric team. Do you share our commitment to client success? Do you share a passion for solving client challenges? Come join our growing team of Management Consultants, who share your passion to evolve an ever-changing industry through service delivery excellence.
As a Manager, Business Consulting you will:
- Be a part of a dynamic client service delivery team responsible for and development of engagement execution activities
- Act as an advisor to clients, building trust in all interactions and growing client relationships
- Contribute to growth activities by investing in relationship development with non-active clients and contacts developed across your career
- Develop project plans, lead one or more tasks/workstreams within a client engagement, reporting status, risks, and additional opportunities to project lead
- Identify and mitigate project risks impacting scope, schedule, budget and escalating to engagement leadership as necessary
- Conduct business analysis, performing technical and business process analysis; data collection; spreadsheet modeling and management; fact finding; develop insights and identify improvements/efficiencies
- Lead daily client meetings and create presentations, providing real-time, insightful counsel to ensure every client interaction is high value to the client; Appropriately coach and give opportunities to your team and workstream leads for presentation opportunities
- Support strategy development to solve complex clinical, technical, and operational strategies for health clients
- Ability to work independently or in small teams with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication at all levels, and comfortable presenting or working with client team
- Healthcare Industry experience preferred but not required. Diverse industry experience is also favorable
- Project management skills, Agile experience - training or certification a plus
- Presentation design and storytelling experience
- Agility to adapt quickly to complex client culture and work in a matrixed organization
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of management consulting experience
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$107,354.00 - $182,501.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)