Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Mail Services Specialist
ICF HQ Real Estate/Facilities is hiring a Mail Services Specialist to work in a fast-paced office environment, support the implementation and ongoing administration of facility standards, policies & procedures, and SharePoint site. ·
You will oversee the distribution of incoming/outgoing mail and packages in a corporate setting. You will provide support to our employees in our Fairfax, VA location.
What you will do:
- Scan and log incoming mail
- Sort and distribute all mail and packages to staff in building.
- Processing mail to include, certified and Express mail.
- Preparing outgoing mail and packages, ensuring proper labeling and packaging, maintaining accurate log
- Arranging for deliveries with companies such as FedEx, UPS, Washington Express
- Manage inventory of supplies.
- Includes lifting, bending, twisting, carrying, sorting & delivering packages of varies sizes and weight.
- Maintain detailed records of all incoming and outgoing items.
- Monitoring emails
- Process Purchase Orders receipts• Invoice review, coding of invoices, approvals, and process for payment
- Mail Services reporting for upper management.
- SharePoint - posting, tagging, and maintaining all documents.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Communicate both orally and in writing.
- Assist other departments.
- Perform additional tasks and duties as required.
What you need:
- High School Education
- Experience with mail sorting and postage meter machines is a plus.
- Well organized, with sharp attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Copier/Scanner equipment experience
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and SharePoint
Additional professional skills and experience:
- A proactive approach with a positive attitude
- Strong administrative and coordination skills
- Troubleshooting skills with an effective customer-service orientation
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the capability to communicate to staff at all levels.
- The ability to work independently as well as being a dedicated/collaborative/productive team member.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Fairfax, VA (VA01)