Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
ICF Next, Inc. (“ICF NEXT”) is a global marketing company. We provide marketing and communications capabilities to our customers. Over the years, our company has built and integrated a set of best-in-class marketing and communications through different agencies and consultancies. ICF NEXT brings organizations closer to the people they serve. Our focus in on the insights, creativity and technology that improve the interaction with clients and motivates meaningful action.
With a passion for marketing and communication, ICF NEXT knows when and how to accelerate the adoption of technologies and techniques that bring you closer to your customer. As voice search, artificial intelligence, and virtual and augmented reality are disrupting nearly every industry, we help organizations to stay one step ahead by orchestrating the conversations and collaborations that produce innovation. With over 1,700 staff members and more than 15 global offices, we are a global strategic partner for engagement and transformation. For more information about our company, visit www.icf.com/next
What we are looking for:
Solutions Architect (Magento)
Reporting to the Partner, Technology Solutions, the Solutions Architect is part of a collaborative team which sells and creates innovative solutions for our current and prospective clients. The Solutions Architect will play a critical role in driving the digital marketing strategy, software and technical architecture, design and implementation of these client’s initiatives. This person will be responsible for leading and mentoring other intermediate and junior developers on specific projects.
- A Mentor, you lead by example and challenge other to push their boundaries
- A Self-Starter, you’re an expert in your field but still eager to improve your skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web.
- Collaborative, you enjoy working with several cross functional teams on daily basis
- An effective communicator, you have the charisma to command attention, strategize and problem-solve on your feet when needed with internal and external team members. You have a mastery of written language, able to deliver compelling technical proposals to new and existing clients
Your Key responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Technical Strategy: Discuss technical solutions with current clients, prospective clients and the internal team and provide innovative new ideas to create a functional and attractive digital environment. Contribute to our clients digital marketing strategies based on industry best practices. Participate as a subject matter expert in business development activities including but not limited to proposal writing and pitching in-person.
- Architecting: Construct and analyze business IT challenges to design comprehensive technical architecture for multiple solutions fitting client’s needs. Be the project lead for medium and large-scale projects, select and review technology frameworks and architecture used on projects. Identify, assess and solve complex business problems through in-depth evaluation of variable factors for large eCommerce programs. Design for reliability, availability and scalability.
- Communicate: Articulate the transition from current to future state in consideration of the future needs of the business, security policies and requirements. Break down complex business and technical strategies and roadmaps into consumable requirements for teams to execute against.
- Code Reviews: enforce best practices, code guidelines and ensure code quality is up to required standards.
- Implement: develop and maintain omni-channel applications using various platforms with appropriate software design methodology and in a dynamic and fast paced team environment. Use the latest best practice learning from the industry to help Customers ensure that marketing campaigns and solutions are fully integrated and fine‑tuned via data driven insights. Participate in development of implementation schedules, system implementation planning and execution.
- Conceptualize: share knowledge and thought leadership to the rest of the organization, including recommendations on technical direction as well as team professional development. Research and present new technology trends
- Documentation: participate in discovery of technical project requirements, scope and provide recommendations. Assist with defining digital marketing solution and consulting scopes. Define, document and model systems and software architecture.
Your Experience & Intangible traits:
The ideal candidate for the Solutions Architect position will possess the following competencies:
- 8+ years of experience in design, development and support of large-scale web applications, customizing and enhancing web store ideally with Magento 1 & 2 Enterprise Edition.
- Experience with LAMP/PHP and supporting frameworks, ideally Zend
- Experience working with MySQL & SQL databases
- Experience working with internal and third-party APIs
- Experience in developing and supporting responsive web design using modern frameworks such as Angular, React, or Ember
- Experience in cross browser testing
- Experience in Caching & Performance improvement
- Knowledge of current digital marketing trends and best practices on topics such as personalization, cross channel marketing, mobile, data driven optimization of experiences
- Ability to define conceptual technology solutions and articulate the value of technology to drive creative marketing platforms and present technology solutions to both technical and non-technical clients.
- Ability to methodically estimate technology execution scope of work in terms of budget and resources
- Ability to leverage existing technology tools plus additionally research and apply new and experimental technologies to achieve business goals
- Ability to translate client goals into achievable technical specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, computer science, management information systems, mathematics or equivalent.
The statements contained in this job description reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility. It should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned, including work in other functional areas to cover absences, to equalize peak work periods, or to otherwise balance organizational workload.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)