Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Maconomy Systems Administrator
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) is a global consulting services company with over 7,000 full- and part-time employees, but we are not your typical consultants. At ICF, business analysts and policy specialists work together with digital strategists, data scientists and creatives. We combine unmatched industry expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help organizations solve their most complex challenges. Since 1969, public and private sector clients have worked with ICF to navigate change and shape the future. Learn more at icf.com.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigour to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to assist our clients and benefit their constituencies. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
About the team
The ERP Systems team consists of 2 members at present and are looking to compliment the offering to our organization by recruiting an additional team member within India. The Team are consistently involved in a wide range of initiatives to support the growth and efficiency of the Business as well as providing scalable, best practice solutions that drive efficiencies allowing a key focus point to be on the generation of revenue and new Business opportunities
Gary Newvell, Director – Systems Lead has been with the Company for over 7 years and Zahed Ahmed – Systems Manager has been with the organization for over 5 years.
Team ResponsibilitiesEnsure our Financial Systems and Reporting tools remain best in class and continue to meet the requirements of the Business
Deliver upgrades on time, on Budget to ensure our products are fully support as well as capable of delivering the latest tools/functionalities that bring greater efficiencies to both users and the Business as a whole
Operate and maintain the Maconomy applications (including People Planner – Resource Management tool)
We keep our financial systems healthy and up to date and keep the financial engines running, including customising system workflows and controls to meet business requirements.
System Conversions and Integrations - when acquiring new companies, we target transitioning them onto Maconomy within the first six months following acquisition.
Review requirements and provide solutions to enable us to deliver the processes to meet the needs of the organization whilst ensuring we maintain alignment to our Corporate requirements (e.g. AASM, Consolidation)
Build and configure the Maconomy system and assist with developing training documentation and effective change management
Business Process Improvement - Strong VBA (Macro) and developer skills in the team, often utilising those skillsets to overhaul Financial workflows, introducing automation and reducing inefficiency.
Provide efficient, effective and timely resolutions to all support requests raised by the users of our Financial Systems to ensure BAU is not disrupted
Business Reporting - we produce all the Maconomy reports. We work with functional and business requestors on the design and then build the subsequent reports.
Location - Bangalore , New Delhi
Exp - Range - 4-6 Yrs
About the role
The Maconomy System Administrator will provide support on financial and ERP systems (Maconomy) to the E&A Group in order to achieve the required business objectives. Involved in the ongoing maintenance and support of the Group's financial and reporting system (Business Objects), the ideal candidate will be responsible for the following:
Job Role / Responsibilities
- Guidance and collaboration between E&A Finance, IT and Operation teams related to the set-up and maintenance of the system
- Training users on the Maconomy financial system modules
- On-going maintenance and support of the Maconomy accounting system.
- Evaluating issues and developing solutions to problems encountered with the Maconomy system
- Communicating with end users on support issues and managing the support process with Maconomy Support
- Review and recommend changes to the Maconomy systems ERP portfolio
- Assist with the migration/setup of new companies (as a result of acquisitions being migrated onto Maconomy to align processes and support efficiencies around consolidation / reporting / workflows) as well as projects within Maconomy, including security administration; maintaining users, groups and user roles
- Create and maintain data import files to automate/simplify the upload of data
- Maintain and develop system process documentation
- Liaise with key users to identify and understand critical requirements (including reporting requirements and enhancements).
- Assist and play a key role with the Business Transformation team on financial system upgrades, transitions, implementations and general process/procedural changes.
- Maintenance of employee and user records
- Day to day Maconomy ad hoc support to the Business
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of Business Objects reporting to support the Business (Operations and Financial reporting)
- India phase 1 statutory migration to Maconomy went live in July 2020 – a local resource will provide key support in the next phase of AP/Expenses being introduced for the India offices (240+ users in total - Bangalore and Delhi offices)
- India full migration to Maconomy from CostPoint in 2022 which will involve the new recruit providing a key role in delivering a successful migration
- Local support in both India and the UK provides wider range of support hours available to the Business
- Key resource to support the China CostPoint to Maconomy migration later in 2021 leading up to a Jan 2022 go-live date
- Introduction of iAccess – New web-based User Interface which is an alternate product requiring support in addition to the Maconomy Workspace Client and existing products that the Business utilise
Experience / Skillset required
- Maconomy systems administration / Knowledge desired but not essential
- Previous experience in a Systems Administrator role essential
- Awareness / understanding of end to end life-cycle for Projects/initiatives (preferable but not essential)
- Very good standard of Microsoft Excel skills desirable
- Ability to write / amend VBA would be beneficial although not fundamental
- Business Objects and / or People Planner administration desired but not essential
- Knowledge of Cloud hosted software solutions would be useful
- XML, MPL or Java coding experience would be very welcome (Extender configuration for Maconomy back end customisation a bonus)
Ready to apply?
Interested candidates are invited to follow the link and submit a cover letter and a CV.
ICF is a privacy conscious organisation and your trust is paramount to us. Find out here how we use and protect your data.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Bangalore, India (II76)