Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Legal Service Provider Manager | Remote
ICF International seeks a project manager to serve as a LSP Manager to work on a national technical assistance project. The goal of the project is to support and enable legal representation to eligible arriving Afghans (EAA) across the country and to expand the legal community’s skills and capacity to provide immigration legal support. The LSP Project Manager will use his/her expertise to ensure legal service providers and EAAs are engaged and properly registered.
The successful candidate has broad knowledge of project management and implementing workflows. The Project Manager will work closely with and under the oversight of the Administrative Director of Operations to execute essential strategies for engaging LSPs and EAAs. The successful candidate will have an ability to partner with the client and project management team leads in the development of engagement strategies.
- Directly supervise the LSP coordinators, registration coordinators, and TA request coordinator
- Oversee all work related to LSP engagement, vetting and verifications, orientation, training, documentation, and matching EAA’s to correct region
- Design vetting protocols
- Assure all vetting of LSP’s is completed timely
- Assure all EAA’s eligibility is properly documented
- Develop and implement relevant policies and procedures and processes to assure LSP’s have access to tools to sign up for assistance and to assure eligible arriving Afghans are registered for legal representation
- Assure all TA requests are received and channeled to appropriate resources for delivery
- Create tools to track, document, and oversee tasks related to EAA registration and LSP engagement
- Master’s degree in social work, public administration, business administration or related field which requires an understanding of written communication or a bachelor’s degree with 5 years experience
- A minimum of 5 years managing projects, tasks, personnel, or equivalent of project management such as managing multiple aspects of deliverables, deadlines, and partner relationships
- A minimum of 3 years experience developing workflows and protocols
- Project Management Professional or similar certification
- Working knowledge of the refugee, immigrant, and asylee challenges
- Experience working for a refugee program
- Experience working with the legal community
- Solid team builder and team player with proven ability to manage competing priorities, perspectives and stakeholder needs
- Exceptional project management skills, with a focus on TA project management
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated, outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact and diplomacy
- Proficient with MS office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with training, curriculum development, and facilitation
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$80,656.00 - $137,116.00Nationwide Remote Office (US99)