Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Learning Operations Specialist
Learning Operations Specialist (Level I2)
will be responsible for the ongoing planning and operations of our corporate learning programs. The role will partner with multiple Practice Leads, external consultants and, learning stakeholders to help ensure successful program deliveries. The role requires demonstrated skill in program management, scheduling, and virtual class production across various learning programs.
and a focus on continuous improvement to ensure high-quality learning experiences for our employees around the globe.
- Strong project management skills required with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft O365 suite to include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams.
- Adept virtual class production experience in supporting virtual training events via Zoom & Microsoft Teams to include the management of multiple breakout rooms simultaneously.
- Experience with learning management systems (LMS) and learning experience platforms (LXP) such as Workday, Curatr and aNewspring.
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively in a fast-paced, complex, multi-tasking virtual environment.
- Demonstrates well-developed written and oral communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation and displaying a positive attitude.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills, creativity, and ability to work well under pressure.
- Operates with a continuous improvement mindset with respect to process and policy.
- Lead the planning & production of our virtual learning program deliveries via Zoom or MS Teams to ensure a high-quality learning experience for both our learners and facilitators.
- Assist with the execution of our project plans, revising them as appropriate to meet changing program needs and shifting learning priorities.
- Partner with multiple practice area leads and business stakeholders to keep learning program timelines and deliverables on schedule.
- Performs general program support in a proactive manner to ensure successful learning events, including acting as a point of contact for programs and answering logistical and content related questions.
- Administer learning program communications by managing multiple outlook mailboxes and calendars.
- Engage with learning team and program facilitators to help address any logistical needs for virtual training sessions.
- Schedule course offerings, manage course enrollments, process course completions and drops via our learning management system (LMS).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Bachelor’s in business, training, or related field preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in training and development
- 3+ years’ experience preparing, producing, and closing out virtual classroom experiences, particularly with MS Teams and Zoom.
- 1+ years’ experience in administrative support and/or event planning in a professional environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Office 365
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
Bangalore, India (II76)