Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Lead Marketing and Communications Specialist, Transportation
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo. Supporting clients through strategic communications and marketing in transportation, our Government Marketing team produces award-winning work that changes behavior and ultimately helps individuals, communities, and our nation.
We’re currently hiring a Lead Marketing and Communications Specialist, Transportation.
The Lead Marketing and Communications Specialist, Transportation, will lead the planning, development, and implementation of innovative marketing strategies and communications activities to support our federal, regional, and local transportation clients. We are looking for someone who has the passion, marketing and communications skills and collaborative approach to be successful and help us grow and expand our client base in the Southeast. Join our team in our new state of the art Atlanta, GA office and come make a difference! In this position, you will:
- Develop and lead the implementation of integrated marketing plans and strategies to meet client objectives
- Contribute to the growth of our transportation communications practice, by collaborating and contributing on business development through relationship-building and networking
- Collaborate with our creative team, internal program teams, and clients to develop marketing materials
- Develop and contribute to paid, earned, and social media strategies to support client goals
- Lead presentations, facilitate meetings, and establish successful client relationships
- Execute the planning and implementation of events, meetings, and workshops
- Manage multiple deliverables at once, with varying deadlines using Microsoft Office and other collaboration tools
- Bachelor's degree, required (Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or related field)
- 10+ years of professional marketing communications and client management experience
- Transportation communications, outreach, and marketing experience required
- Knowledge of the Atlanta regional and Georgia statewide state transportation market a plus
- Strong management, interpersonal, and client relationship skills
- Energetic, self-starter, and resourceful problem solver
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple ongoing activities
- Strong leadership qualities: ability to lead and manage cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative, collaborative work approach
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Experience working in a consulting environment and/or a marketing, PR, or advertising agency
- Strong team orientation with a focus on collaboration
- Experience developing communications and outreach materials with a focus on transportation behavior change
- Understanding of various communication channels and how they work (print, social, digital, paid media, events and outreach, direct response, etc.)
Location : Atlanta, Georgia
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Atlanta, GA (GA18)