Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Lead Information Architect
ICF Next is looking for a Lead Information Architect to join our thriving Experience team. This position provides our client with expertise in creative problem solving, generating tons of ideas, and delivering creative solutions.
You’ll facilitate workshops, provide customer- and user-experience expertise, and create artifacts to memorialize the findings (e.g. personas, journey maps, experience maps, service blueprints and more.)
You’ll use your expertise in information architecture, user experience research, and content strategy to help improve experiences for our clients, their customers and employees. You’ll provide strategic guidance to clients and direction to other team members and will be responsible for day-to-day delivery.
You’ll also be a steward for the design process, translating an understanding of the audience into practical user interface designs and feature enhancements in the context of Agile development practices.
We push the digital world forward, using technology to achieve life’s most important mission—connecting people. Are you ready for what’s next? We offer constant learning opportunities, happy hours at headquarters, and great benefits are just some of the perks of joining ICF Next.
*** This position is based in Canada.
What you'll need:
- 10+ years of experience in customer experience, user experience, and service design
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experienced at facilitating human-centered design (HCD) and design thinking sessions and workshops—including remote sessions
- Demonstrated understanding of user-centered design principles with the ability to address complex design problems and provide sound design solutions
- Demonstrated experience in developing and owning wireframes, prototypes and information architectures for large digital applications, utilizing tools such as Figma, Adobe XD, Mural and Microsoft Suite
- Extensive experience conducting customer and user-experience research.
- Experience creating personas, journey maps, experience maps and service blueprints.
- Visual thinker, with immaculate skill in rapidly sketching and conveying ideas on paper and whiteboards.
- Experience working effectively with project managers and agile development teams to deliver user-centered solutions within budget and scope.
- Experience working with agencies and /or consulting
- Experience with proposing new projects, including proposals, statements of work, estimating level of effort
- Understanding of omnichannel customer experience considerations -e.g. in person, call centers, text messaging programs, mobile apps, websites, social media channels, email
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- UX, HCD, or related certification (e.g. NNG, IDEO)
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
https://www.icf.com/legal/Canada-privacy-statement to view ICF’s Privacy Statement for more details.
At ICF Next, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. ICF Next is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Toronto, Canada (CD80)