Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Lead Drupal Engineer
We’re currently hiring a Lead Drupal Engineer
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
@ ICF Next, we are fearless in finding new ways to solve problems, relentless in making sure it pays off for our clients and committed to making a positive change in the world. Join our community of mission-driven creatives, communicators, strategists, and technologists to challenge the status quo.
ICF is seeking a Lead Drupal Engineer. In this role you will:
- Architect and deliver Drupal sites that are fully compliant with standards for design, accessibility, security, and performance
- Write automated tests that support the delivery of quality software
- Help define and support your application’s path to production
- Work with less experienced engineers to level up their skills
- Work directly with stakeholders and team members to set and manage expectations throughout the life of the project
- Operate within an agile development process
Although this role is open to remote work, all work will be conducted within the U.S. As a contractor to the federal government, all hires may be required to complete additional background screenings at the time of hire or any time thereafter, as requested. Travel may be required to pick up government issued certification documents.
- 7+ years building secure, accessible, responsive web applications
- 5+ years building Drupal solutions, including module development, theming, and migrations
- Must be capable of receiving Public Trust level clearance
- Familiarity working in and with Cloud technologies like AWS and Acquia
- Familiarity with PHP frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, and CakePHP
- Experience building decoupled Drupal solutions
- A portfolio of work including links to projects with a summary of your role on each
- An active account on drupal.org
- Expert command of Drush and Composer
- Experience writing automated tests
- A general understanding of containerization
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the willingness to use them
- A strong sense of ownership and engagement
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$110,037.00 - $187,064.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)