Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Lead Cybersecurity Engineer-High Level Security Clearance
ICF is a mission-driven company filled with people who care deeply about improving the lives of others and making the world a better place. Our core values include Embracing Difference; we seek candidates who are passionate about building a culture that encourages, embraces, and hires dimensions of difference.
ICF is hiring a Highly Cleared Cybersecurity Engineer Lead based in Aberdeen, MD
- Serves as the on-site lead for the cybersecurity engineers. Responsible for team tasking, deliverables, and managing project artifacts.
- Strong demonstrated collaboration skills and ability to work across multiple organizations to realize a common mission-focused objective.
- Knowledge of current and new cyber/IT systems architectures, life-cycle processes, integration and interoperability, design operations and configuration, facilities, practices and methodology across the Government, private industry, and academia. Ability to advise other IT experts throughout the agency or in other agencies on a variety of situations and issues that involve applying or adapting new theories, concepts, principles, standards, methods, or practices.
- Designs enterprise and systems security throughout the development lifecycle; translates technology and environmental conditions (e.g., Federal Law, Intelligence Community (IC), DoD regulations and policies.) into security designs and processes.
- Design, develop and implement enclave security requirements in accordance with applicable Intelligence Community, DoD and Army cybersecurity and Information Assurance (IA) regulations, policies and organizational security policies) in Information Systems (ISs). ISs includes Cross Domain Solution Suites (CDSS), Tactical, Cloud, On-Prem, etc., within the program’s portfolio.
- Provides subject matter expertise and analysis to bridge the gap between high level security requirements and policies and ensures their integration into information technology component products and information systems through purposeful security design or configuration.
- Provide security consultation/guidance and engineering to PM product owners, customers, system owners and developers, and maintain security process coordination within the Department's lifecycle management and governance process.
- Develop/integrate cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with multilevel security requirements or requirements for the processing of multiple classification levels of data primarily applicable to government organizations (e.g., UNCLASSIFIED, SECRET, and TOP SECRET).
- Employ secure configuration management processes. Drafts, develops, and updates CM process and procedures.
- Ensure acquired or developed system(s) and architecture(s) are consistent with organization's cybersecurity architecture guidelines.
- Perform security reviews, identify gaps in security architecture, and develop a security risk management plan. Ensure acquired or developed system(s) and architecture(s) are consistent with organization's cybersecurity architecture guidelines.
- Develops and maintains applicable artifacts to support ISs A&A RMF requirements. Works with the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) team to maintain RMF BOE to support the Authority to Operate (ATO) and meets all FISMA obligations.
- MS and10+ years directly related experience; OR
- BS and 15 + years of directly related experience.
- Active High Level Security Clearance
- Must be willing to travel, as needed, up to 25%.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: Know Your Rights and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$113,339.00 - $192,676.00
Maryland Client Office (MD88)