Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Lead CDBG Financial Compliance Manager - Remote
ICF is a global advisory and digital services provider, but we are not your typical consultants. We combine unmatched expertise with cutting-edge engagement capabilities to help clients solve their most complex challenges, navigate change, and shape the future.
With more than 8,000 staff in 70 global offices representing 80 nationalities and more than 75 languages, ICF is comprised of business analysts and policy specialists working alongside digital strategists, data scientists, and creatives, united by a culture that values diversity and opportunity. We combine deep domain expertise with cutting-edge digital agency services to serve our customers in a holistic way.
ICF's Disaster Management division is growing and we are looking for a Lead CDBG Regulatory Financial Consultant with experience in disaster recovery, public finance, or similar work to support disaster recovery work in Austin, Texas. This is an opportunity to be a part of a project management team that is making a significant impact on behalf of state recovery operations working to optimize disaster grant resource management.
This is a full-time remote-based position. Some travel may be required to support client needs.
What you will be doing:
• Coordinating with ICF staff, client staff, and management on completing complex deliverables, such as policy interpretations and SOPs
• Developing and maintaining budgets and managing the timely and accurate completion of financial deliverables
• Creating and updating SOPs in compliance with CDBG-DR/MIT requirements, 2 CFR 200 requirements, and Texas regulations
• Manage staff responsible for reviewing financial data and documents for compliance
• Providing management consulting guidance to client in compliance with federal requirements
• Support program performance reporting and analysis by generating performance reporting information and identifying areas for improvement
• Oversee processes for document inventory, classification, tracking, protection, storage, archiving, and disposal• Utilizing Quickbase to review financial information and recommend corrections, changes, or improvements
Experience and skills needed to be considered:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1+ years experience working knowledge of CDBG Entitlement or State regulations, CDBG-DR or CDBG-MIT
• 2+ years experience with 2 CFR 200 or the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
• 5+ years of disaster recovery and/or federal grants management experience
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel (including the use of pivot tables and advanced formulas)
• 2+ years experience working with large datasets or database systems• 1+ years finance experience in budgeting and government accounting
• Graduate’s Degree in public administration, disaster recovery, accounting, business administration, or a related field of study
• Management experience
• Consulting experience
• 5+ years of disaster recovery experience
• Familiarity with Quickbase • Experience working in Texas within a Federal, State and/or City financial role
• Excellent writing and presentation skills, with experience writing technical information clearly and concisely
• Expert problem-solving capabilities and ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge to unique circumstances• Self-motivated; ability to work independently and remote
These jobs are Section 3 eligible job opportunities. We encourage applications from individuals that are low income and/or living in Public Housing.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final pay for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The pay range for this position is:
$88,722.00 - $150,827.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)