Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Knowledge Management Coordinator | Remote
ICF International seeks a Knowledge Management Coordinator to work on a national technical assistance project. The goal of the project is to support and enable legal representation to eligible arriving Afghans (EAA) across the country and to expand the legal community’s skills and capacity to provide immigration legal support. The Knowledge Management Coordinator will use his/her expertise to identify, capture, and promote best practices to inform and infuse into all training, service, and communication.
The successful candidate has broad knowledge of refugee services. The Knowledge Management Coordinator will work closely with and under the oversight of the Training Manager to execute essential strategies for training legal services providers. The successful candidate will have an ability to research and capture promising and best practices in refugee legal services.
- Develop strategies and workflows for identifying, capturing, and promoting promising and best practices
- Work collaboratively across the project team to identify best practices using a variety of qualitative and quantitative data
- Document best-practice findings and work with the project team to inform all aspects of the project’s work in a CQI framework
- Design and facilitate opportunities for peer-to-peer sharing including webinars, a Teams site structure, and mentoring
- Design peer sharing site for maximum usability
- Apply taxonomy to content and materials on the peer sharing site
- Troubleshoot problems with accessing the peer sharing site
- Master’s degree in social work, public administration, or related field which requires collaboration and networking or a bachelor’s degree with 5 years experience
- A minimum of 3 years of research experience
- A minimum of 2 years working in an environment that requires knowledge of the refugee, immigrant, and asylee services
- A minimum of 2 years experience building out share space sites or managing knowledge management cycle
- Experience working for a refugee program
- Experience working with the legal community
- Solid team builder and team player with proven ability to manage competing priorities, perspectives and stakeholder needs.
- Experience working in a team environment
- Exceptional project management skills, with a focus on TA project management.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high-quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated, outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Proficient with MS office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with training, curriculum development, and facilitation.
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Pay Range - There are multiple factors that are considered in determining final salary for a position, including, but not limited to, relevant work experience, skills, certifications and competencies that align to the specified role, geographic location, education and certifications as well as contract provisions regarding labor categories that are specific to the position. The salary range for Colorado is -
$80,656.00 - $137,116.00
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)