Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Knowledge Management and Learning (KML) Specialist
International Health and Development Line of Business
Knowledge Management and Learning (KML) Specialist:
ICF International is seeking a Knowledge Management and Learning Specialist (KML) for a USAID funded project in the Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC). The KML Specialist must be familiar with knowledge management practices and their applications within a national-level development portfolio. The Senior Monitoring Specialist shall work closely with USAID/ DRC Program Office, M&E team, and development objective teams and with USAID implementing partners.
- The KML Specialist will be responsible for facilitating the practical application of knowledge resulting from monitoring and evaluations (M&E) and learning activities at USAID/DRC as well as other sources.
- The KML Specialist must be familiar with knowledge management practices and their applications within a national-level development portfolio. The KML Specialist will be the lead Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) functions of the M&E project.
- The KML Specialist should be knowledgeable of and comfortable working within knowledge management (KM) systems and understand the limits and potential of these systems and their ability to contribute to the knowledge of development programs in the context of DRC.
- Experience conducting and/or organizing workshops / seminars frequently and on a variety of development topics.
- A Masters (or higher) degree in the field of international relations, economics, political science, public policy, statistics, and/or other relevant field.
- At least 8 years of progressively more responsible experience in the M&E systems, learning approaches, workshop facilitation, and technical assistance
- Experience using performance monitoring data for the improvement of ongoing project/activity management.
- Experience in the gender dimensions.
- Familiarity with USG policies, related to performance monitoring.
- Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability, as well as experience successfully leading an intercultural team in a development context.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in French and English
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
DR Congo (CB84)