Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Survey Developer
ICF is an exciting place to work for many reasons. We deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to the world’s future. ICF is a global consulting and technology services provider with more than 5,000 professionals focused on making big things possible for our clients. Since 1969, government and commercial clients have worked with ICF to overcome their toughest challenges on issues that matter profoundly to their success. We combine passion for our work with industry expertise and innovative analytics to produce compelling results throughout the entire program life cycle, from research and analysis through implementation and improvement. Check out more of what we do at ICF's Web site www.icf.com.
This position calls for a software developer with solid experience in full life cycle software development, and working as part of a small development team in a fast-paced environment. Daily activities will include design, implementation, integration, and application support efforts. This position is open to remote applicants.
- Design, develop, and support of specific functionality as directed by a team leader
- Survey development within Voxco and/or other data collection platforms
- Communicate with team to identify impediments
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Identify impediments and bugs, and devise solutions to them
- Improve existing applications
- BA/BS in Computer Science, or related field
- 1 plus years of equivalent work experience
- Proficient in HTML and CSS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience with SQL server is a plus
- Experience with Voxco or other data collection platforms is a plus
- Experience with Agile development is plus
- Experience with Python is a plus
- Experience with data visualization is a plus
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity). For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
Reasonable Accommodations are available for disabled veterans and applicants with disabilities in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)