Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Junior Social Media Expert
· Interacts with users of social media platforms to respond to their questions and suggestions in line with corporate objectives and priorities.
· Creates daily content – involving multiple departments – and builds and maintains a distribution network on various social media sites.
· Ensures continuous participation in online conversations and acts as a mediator.
· Identifies threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the contracting authority’s brand and reports back to internal stakeholders.
· Closely collaborate with internal teams (web, audiovisual) to design and implement social media measurement strategies across social media platforms.
· Establish short-term and long-term KPIs for social media advertising (both paid and organic), and develop campaign reporting schedules.
· Setup, implement and optimise social media advertising campaigns.
· Gather, analyse, and interpret social data, using the analytics tools providing (with a focus on uncovering actionable insights that will optimise the social media strategy.
· Provide both regular and ad hoc reporting, analysis, and insights around social behaviour, social advertising opportunities, and social campaign performance.
· Regularly monitor social media performance.
· Analyse key trends in relevant content and activity.
· Evaluate the impact of social media initiatives.
· Evaluate the outcome of social media testing.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Ability to autonomously research content, excellent writing skills and have the ability to translate difficult policy language into understandable content.
· Creativity, supported by evidence of original strategies/content developed.
· Ability to identify risks and opportunities in user-generated content.
· Experience with social analytics tools and/or reporting.
· Experience with Facebook business manager or similar social media advertising tools.
· Ability to interpret multiple data sources to find and tell the story behind the numbers.
· Knowledge of search engine optimisation.
· Ability to communicate results to stakeholders.
· English: Understanding (C1), Speaking (C1), Writing (C1).
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)