Be on Alert – Fraudulent Employment Offers. Learn More
Java Developer - Remote
*We are open to supporting 100% remote work anywhere within the US. *
ICF’s IT Modernization division is a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial, technology department. Our team is a leading provider of Digital Transformation services for Federal agencies. Our services focus on enabling agency mission and business transformation using industry-leading low-code platforms, mobile applications, robotics process automation and data analytics platforms. We are partnered with some of the world’s leading and most innovative companies like Salesforce, ServiceNow, Microsoft and UiPath. We focus on offering a full range of architecture and planning, system implementation, integration, analytics and O&M for our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with others to define and implement optimal, complete solutions based on stakeholder needs.
- Design back-end and front-end web-based software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Apply and generate best practices in multiple technical domains using various technology products and services.
- Ensure solutions are developed and packaged in an easily consumable and repeatable way for customers and internal technical teams.
- Capture and share best practice knowledge with the internal technical teams.
What you must have:
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance per Federal contract requirement
- 3+ years of experience in developing Java based application using frameworks – Spring 5, Struts 2.5, Hibernate 5
- 3+ years of experience in developing API’s, microservices
- 3+ years of experience with building full stack web-based enterprise systems
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Angular
What we'd like you to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related scientific or technical discipline highly preferred
- Experience in migrating applications to AWS
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, especially in a client interaction context and in facilitating large team meetings to drive delivery
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and within one or more teams with excellent time management, organizational, and reporting skills
- Strong experience with SQL and database development
- A background developing and deploying applications to the AWS Cloud
- Knowledge of XML
- Familiarity with federal cybersecurity requirements
#Indeed #Cr3at1ve #li-cc1 #dmd #icfcloud
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
We can only solve the world's toughest challenges by building an inclusive workplace that allows everyone to thrive. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to hiring regardless of any protected characteristic, such as race, ethnicity, national origin, color, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status, or military/veteran status. Together, our employees are empowered to share their expertise and collaborate with others to achieve personal and professional goals. For more information, please read our EEO & AA policy.
COVID-19 Policy: New or prospective U.S. employees must provide proof of complete vaccination on the date of their commencement of employment. If selected for employment, you will provide proof of your full vaccination status, defined as vaccinated two weeks after receiving the requisite number of doses of a COVID-19 vaccine approved or authorized for emergency use by the FDA.
Reasonable Accommodations are available, including, but not limited to, for disabled veterans, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with sincerely held religious beliefs, in all phases of the application and employment process. To request an accommodation please email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination: EEO is the law and Pay Transparency Statement.
Virginia Remote Office (VA99)